Below are resources to keep our customers apprised of the latest Public Finance information.
Northland Securities consistently ranks as a leader in Public Finance in National, Midwest, and State categories. View our top ranking in a broad range of categories.
Use these direct links for information from a variety of useful sites related to municipal bonds, governmental entities, financial markets information, and other areas of interest to our clients.
NOTE: Links on this page will direct you to external websites. Northland does not assume responsibility for the content of other websites or pages.
- Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (Family income levels)
- Meeting Dates of the FOMC (Federal Open Market Committee)
- Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) (Position papers on the municipal bond market, daily volume of municipal bond trading, municipal bond credit reports)
- US Treasury Dept., Bureau of Public Debt (SLGS rates, CREBs rates, Treasury rates)
State – MN
- MN DEED Business Financing Programs
- MN DEED PFA and Loan Application
- Minnesota Statutes
- State and Local Governments on the Internet (Directory of government websites)
- Association of Minnesota Counties
- Iowa League of Cities
- Iowa Municipal Finance Officers Association
- League of Minnesota Cities
- Minnesota Association of County Officers (MACO)
- Minnesota Association of School Administrators
- Minnesota Association of School Business Officials
- Minnesota Clerks and Finance Officers Association (MCFOA)
- Minnesota Government Finance Officers Association (MNGFOA)
- Minnesota School Boards Association
- Minnesota Web Directory (categories include Government and Education)
- South Dakota Governor’s Office of Economic Development
- South Dakota Municipal League
- EMMA (MSRB’s Electronic Municipal Market Access system)
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) (formerly NASD)
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB)
- Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) (municipal section)
Market Info and News
- Bond Buyer Index (BBI) and LIBOR
- CNN – Money
- Fed Funds and Discount Rates
- NY Times – Business page
- The Bond Buyer
- Thomson Reuters – Business and Finance News
Internal Revenue Services (IRS)
Any web links being provided are strictly as a courtesy to our clients. When you link to any of the sites provided here, you are leaving our site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information, and programs made available through this site. We do not necessarily endorse or accept any liability/responsibility for the content or use of these sites. Please view our Policies & Disclosures page.